Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Menu Planning 31st March 2011

This is what we are having for dinner tonight.
Beef Tortilla Stack from the
'Symply too Good To Be True Vol3' Cookbook by Annette Sym
So I have been thinking of having set types of meals on certain nights. I used to do this a few years ago but with Brians work being so over the shop it was hard. Now he's getting home every night at 6pm except for one night every three weeks.
So this is what I am going to try:
Thurs - Pasta
Fri - Steak
Sat - Soup
Sun - Roast
Mon - Misc
Tues - Chicken
Wed - Mince

So here we go.

T - Campbells Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
F - Steak & veg
S - Chicken soup
S - Corned Beef
M - Fresh fish and veg/salad
T - French casseroled chicken
W - Shepherds pie

T - Tuna Pasta and Garlic Bread
F - Steak sambos
S - Vegie soup
S - Roast Chook
M - Snags and veg
T - Chicken and veg bake (like I made last night)
W - Rissoles and veg

I thought I'd make a meal plan for the boys (2.5 years and 18 months) lunches too so they aren't having the same thing all the time and I know what to make them.
I have a weekly plan that I will repeat.
T - Pasties
F - Sandwiches
S - Nuggets or fish fingers with salad (will alternate weeks)
S - Rolled sandwiches
M- Noodles
T - Toasted sandwiches
W - Pasties
The boys always have fruit and homemade yoghurt or custard with this too.
This meal plan will be linked up with The Organisd Housewife.
TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! That tortilla stack looks so YUMMY! I'm going to try that next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. That tortilla stack looks great! You are so dedicated with doing lunches too. My kids have cheese sandwiches with ham and/ or cherry tomatoes on the side almost every lunchtime (unless we have leftovers)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jile my kids would have vegem,ite and cheese sandwiches every day and occasionally I'd swap it woth something else so though I'd switch it around and add a few more hot lunch items in there too coming into winter.

    ReplyDelete