Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Menu Plan 13th April


I just loved last fortnights menu plan!
I went back to having set themes on set days. You can see that post here.

The boys lunch meal plan didn't really work out though so I have changed it a little.
Thurs - Little boys
Fri - Nuggets
Sat - Sandwich
Sun - Fish fingers
Mon - Party pies
Tues - Toasted sandwiches
Wed - Noodles

All meals are served with salad veg and they have fruit and yoghurt/custard too.

So now for our dinner menu plan

Thurs - Campbells Spaghetti and garlic bread
Fri - Going out! (I have reached 10kgs lost this week and this is my reward)
Sat - Vegetable Soup
Sun - Roast Chicken and vegies
Mon - Fish, homemade oven chips and salad
Tues - Braised Chicken and vegies
Wed - Stroganoff meatballs, rice and veg

Thurs - Vegie Lasagna (just need to fin the recipe yikes!)
Fri - Steak Sandwiches
Sat - Pumpkin Soup
Sun - Corned Beef and veg with white onion sauce
Mon - Sausages and veg
Tues - Nude Chicken Parmys and veg
Wed - Shepherds Pie

I have also planned my baking:
Anzac Slice
Milo Slice
Choc Chip Cookies
Lemon Cupcakes
Weetbix Muffins
Savoury Muffins

Linking up with The Organised Housewife.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment