Thursday, June 23, 2011

Menu Plan 23rd June - 6th July



This weeks Menu plan I am trying different ways to use cooked chicken meat.
One very economical meat is a whole chicken. There are so many things you can do with it. You can get at least 3 meals for a large family like ours form one good sized bird.
This fortnight I plan to boil it up for stock and make a chicken and veg soup. I will use some meat for a chicken lasagna and more for pizza night. I have more in the freezer from the other week and I'll make a chicken casserole with this too.

This fortnights plan:
Thurs - Low Fat Creamy Tomato Tuna Pasta and Garlic Bread
Fri - Beef mice stroganoff, rice and veg
Sat - Chicken and veg soup
Sun - Corned Beef and veg with white sauce
Mon - Pizzas (Hawaiian and bbq chicken)
Tues - Parmy Meatloaf (new recipe)
Wed - Chicken Lasagna

Thurs - Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread
Fri - Hamburgers
Sat - Pumpkin soup
Sun - Roast Chicken and veg
Mon - Devilled sausages and veg
Tues - Chicken and veg casserole
Wed - Shepherds Pie

We still have so much left in the freezer that I am refusing to bake this fortnight. If, by some miracle, we run out I always have the makings for cakes and biscuits though.


Linking up with:
The Organised Housewife
I'm and Organizing Junkie
TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment