Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crocheted Crochet Bag


Isn't this all so bright and lovely?

I particularly took tot he bag in the forefront full of scrummy yarn. So seeing as I had heaps of yarn leftover from my Garden of Flowers cushion I decided to give it a go.



At first I was going to make large granny squares like the photo but changed my mind on the square pattern. Then I thought I would make each side four squares big, but that wasn't going to be enough, so now they are going to be 9 squares big with the base the same.
I'll join them with more lavender yarn I think and make a couple of nice sized handles for it.

I have only just started the squares, have another 43 to go!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Ohh so pretty. Love your change on the pattern. Can't wait to see the final product x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bright colours Becci.

    The good thing about crocheting is it doesn't take long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai..can u teach me how to do the tablecloth behind the beg..its so pretty..my name is nani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi The top image is not mine, if you click on the hyperlink that says {imagine} it will take you to the site. I'm not sure if the pattern is there or not though

      Delete
  4. I already try but the page cannot open...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( seems as though the link no longer exists, sorry

      Delete