Yep I finally got to make my first batch of soap today!! I am so excited!
I decided that Rhondas V2 (coconut and olive oil) was a great place to start.
It made more than I thought. Thought I'd only half use the second mold ooops. Looks like I need to get another one. so I improvised and used a small container I had in the plastics cupboard. I'll probably cut it into four and use it as a tester.
This batch is unscented. I wanted to concentrate on getting the process right before I play with fragrances etc.
I hope this batch is going to be ok. I am worried that I may not have brought it to trace enough, so we'll have to see.
Fingers crossed. Can't wait to turn it out tomorrow.