Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Menu Planning 29th September ~ 12th October


I LOVE Ikea Meatballs! I have to have them whenever we go there. Which isn't that often really seeing as we live about 90 minutes away. Every time we visit I swear I am going to get some stuff to make my own and never do. Well that was until our last visit. I didn't buy the meatballs, I'll make my own, but I grabbed a nice jar of Lingonberry jam and 4! yes 4! packets of the meatball sauce!
Brian's not that keen on them, Eli loves them though. So I have planned to have them on a night when it's just me and the little ones home! And I will be treating ourselves to some chips to go with them!

I'll be freezing extras from many of the meals for Brian to have at work for dinner.

So here is the rest of this fortnights rather varied {thanks to a well stocked freezer} menu plan:

Thurs ~ Baked Spuds topped with left over bolognaise sauce 
Fri ~ Buderium Beef Casserole
Sat ~ Broccoli and Cauli Cheese soup with home made bread {broccoli and cauli are so cheap right now!}
Sun ~ Apricot Pork {like apricot chicken but with diced pork leg instead}, rice and vegies
Mon ~ Roast Chicken and lots of veg
Tues ~ Slow Cooked Lamb Shank Casserole and veg
Wed ~ Marinated drumsticks and veg

Thurs ~ Marinated Pork Spare Ribs and veg
Fri ~ Ikea meatballs
Sat ~ Chicken Pot Pie 
Sun ~ Roast Pork and veg
Tues ~ Honey Baked Marylands and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise 


Baking:
Pure Fruit Cookies {new recipe}

Linking up with :
The Organised Housewife
I'm and Organizing Junkie


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment