So today's the day I got to turn my soap out.
I tried to turn it out this morning but the bar molds were still quite soft so I left them for a few more hours.
The one I had put in the plastic container was ok though, so I turned that out and cut it.
I went back a couple of hours later and the bar molds seemed ok to turn out. Most were fine, but a couple were still a little goopy on the bottom, you can see that in the bar on the right at the front.
So I think next time I'll leave them the full 24 hours and insulate them more.
I had only placed two tea towels on top of them. They are out in my craft room which isn't insulated (enclosed carport) and last night was meant to get down to 4C, so I don't think they were warm enough.
But they'll be fine to use once they dry out.
I have woken with a headache today that isn't leaving me alone much so think it's a good idea to leave the soap making for today. Hopefully I'll get to make some tomorrow though.