Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Frugal Choc Mud Cake

Well as many of you probably know I'm a sucker for chocolate. Pretty much anything chocolate unless they are liqueur choccies or ice cream blerk!

I have been following a page on Facebook called Stay At Home Mum - The Secret To Living On One Wage and have tried quite a few recipes from there, all of which have been yum!

There was much talk about this Frugal Chocolate Mud Cake and though I must try it! When I first looked at the recipe it looked similar to my fave choccy cake to make for birthdays so I thought it would have to be a winner.


I made a very simple choccy icing. Used about 2 cups or so of icing sugar, a nice heaped dessertspoon of cocoa, a scant tablespoon of marg. Mixed that all together and added milk a little at a time until it all just came together. You want it really thick. It makes a very fudgy icing.

This cake has now been added to my fave recipes!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment