Thursday, October 13, 2011

Menu Plan 13th ~ 26th October



Last fortnight I tried a couple of new recipes with great success. This fortnight I'll be trying even more.

The second sunday this fortnight we'll be going to a park in Adelaide for a BBQ lunch with friends {who are more like family to me really} so we'll just have leftovers or snatch n grabs that night for dinner.

Thurs ~ Cheats Spaghetti
Fri ~ Sticky Sausages and veg
Sat ~ Vegie Soup {using some very yummy home grown celery a friend gave me}
Mon ~ Roast Pork
Tues ~ Marinated Chicken and veg

Thurs ~ Marinated Pork Spare Ribs and veg
Fri ~ Beef Casserole
Sat ~ Pork Stroganoff {new}
Sun ~ leftovers
Mon ~ Chicken snitzels with hawaiian topping
Tues ~ Quiche
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread


Baking:
Tea Cake {attempting a variation on my Butter Cake recipe}
Not sure what else just yet lol.

Can you tell I'm just loving the Stay At Home Mum website and facebook page????


Linking up with:


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


1 comment: