Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest Love

Today I thought I'd share some potholders that I have pinned to Pinterest. I love Pinterest. Nothing like loosing yourself in there for a while.

You can follow me on Pinterest here. If you haven't yet discovered the joys of Pinterest and would like an invite (takes forever to get one through Pinterest itself) then drop me a line at limetreecreations@yahoo.com.au or on Facebook with your email addy and I'll get one out to you asap.








Aren't they just gorgeous! I can't wait to make some. I have a few potholders that I have made a few years back but they are all plain squares. Love the fanciness of these ones though.

What are some of your fave potholders?


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Becci, that is amazing, absolutely beautiful!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete