Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweetness


We have recently taken Eli's dummy away. Since then it has been very hard to get him to sleep. Today he would not have a sleep. I could have laid with him but I had visitors so instead he played in his room for a couple of hours then I let him out.
He had the choice to watch cartoons (ABC2) or a dvd. He chose a dvd. 'yipps mummy yippos' which is Eli for Dumbo {he loves Hippos, yes I know Dumbo is an elephant but there are hippos there too }. He loves Dumbo. Watched it three times yesterday and then twice this arvo. I thought he had gone quiet, so I checked on him.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Aww so glad he gave in and slept for you! He's just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww! That is just too precious!! I just love it; thanks for sharing Becci! He is so sweet!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute Becci ... you just want to sit and watch them snooze, don't ya?

    ReplyDelete