Thursday, November 24, 2011

Menu Plan 24th November ~ 7th December



I just love Campbells Spaghetti Sauce with Beef. Yeah I know probably full of preservatives and E numbers but sometimes life just calls for it. I normally cook my own bolognaise sauce but after I have been shopping the last thing I feel like is slaving over a hot stove. So I grab a couple of cans of this sauce, a nice big bag of spaghetti and dinners done! The sauce is rather nice cold straight out of the can too shhhhh!

Brians working a few nights this fortnight so I get to have some slack dinners Yay!

Thurs ~ Campbells Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Fri ~ Out for Snitty Night mmmm
Sat ~ Lasagna - a huge one so I can freeze some
Sun ~ Bacon and Eggs on toast
Mon ~ Corned Beef and lots of veg
Tues ~ Apricot Chicken, rice and veg
Wed ~ Special Baked Beans {recipe to follow this week}

Thurs ~ Marinated Baked Chicken and veg
Fri ~ Baked Potatoes
Sat ~ Sticky Sausages and veg
Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg
Mon ~ Hamburgers
Tues ~ Marinated Spare Ribs and veg
Wed ~ Chow Mein


Baking:

I need to finalise what we are doing with our advent activities. There will be some baking done for that too.


Linking up with:

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment