Friday, November 25, 2011

On My Mind

Thought I'd take part in my very first On My Mind today.






On my mind today are many hooky projects I have on the go. I have finished my order for Handmade Halo and I can now concentrate on some christmas presents I have to make. Cushion covers, pot holders, bags, wash cloths...then there are the non christmas projects I have on my go like my hooky bag and wash cloths I want for us.

This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. To take part, post a photo on your own blog, write a short caption explaining it, and link it back to here from your blog by saying you're part of "On my mind". Please write a new post, don't link to an older one. When you've done that, come back here and add a comment below, with a link to your blog.






TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you make me wanna be a hooker!!!

    mwah, love you baby! xox <3

    ReplyDelete