Monday, December 5, 2011

Advent Activities Day 4 - The Gift of Giving

I believe it's very important to teach our children the gift of giving.

We have some elderly neighbors who are quite poorly atm. They are lovely people and are often passing over a bag of tomatoes or silverbeet to us.

I sat down with the boys with a basic christmas card and some stickers and had the boys help me to decorate it. We then packaged up the last two Gingerbread Men from yesterday and took them over.


Ethan and Eli
{oops bad shadow}

Our neighbours just loved seeing the boys and receiving their little gift.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on my facebook page and was wondering which blog you were blogging this on! Love reading about advent activities. We have something similar to this later in our calendar. Your little boys look pretty happy with themselves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thats lovely, should be more of it

    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete