Monday, December 5, 2011

Crafty Declutter

Today was finally the day to declutter and organised my Yarn Stash!!!!

Before:







After:

 Cushion Inserts, Fibrefill and some UFO's

 Cotton and cotton blends for face and dish cloths

 Left: Acrylics
Right: Wool - Need to get another container for the misc wool I want this one mostly for the red, navy, and light blue for the boys hexagon motif blankets

Finer cotton for my Lime Tree goodies

All bar the cottons in the seagrass basket will be stored in my mess of a craft room. 
The cottons are stored in a cabinet in the lounge room for easy access.
I also managed to throw out 1/3 of a grocery bag full of labels!!!!

I feel so much better now this is all sorted!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow that's quite a stash, I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't take long to get that way Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling over the tub of finer cottons... so many wonderful colours in there... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sorting my stash, it always gives me inspiration to start a new project.

    ReplyDelete