Monday, December 5, 2011

DTE Swaps :)

I love taking part in swaps. I love planning what I'll make, creating them, wrapping them up, sending and then waiting for my recipient.

This is my first year at Down To Earth. It was the dishcloth swap earlier in the year that brought me to DTE and now it's time for the christmas swap.

I decided to crochet some bunting and hanging christmas decorations that I had seen at Attic24. Plus I had seen this on Pinterest and wanted to make a crochet version.

So here they are:







and what did the lovely Lisa send me???



Aren't they lovely???

TFL!

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. becci they are absolutely stunning. I KNOW your swapper is going to be chuffed to bits with those - how special!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly are! Lucky swap partner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Becci. I just love the beautiful items you made for me. I wonder what the postie thought was inside with all those bells jingling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sweety they are amazing, im not really sure about the whole swapper thing, is it a group,ive never heard of it but it sounds great and what a lovely gift to recieve so beautiful xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda ~ Down Top Earth is a lovely forum that I belong to and moderate on. Many groups of people run swaps. I've done them on blogs and forums of all sorts.
    What happens usually is someone offers a swap of a particular item (this last time was handmade christmas decorations) and then you are partnered up with someone to send your items too. Some swaps are secret swaps so your recipent doesn't know who they are from (although cna usually guess from the return address lol) others are very open.
    I love to give so swaps are a wonderful way to do that and it's lovely to receive something handmade back too.

    ReplyDelete