Monday, December 5, 2011

Swap Goodness!!!!

Happy day today!!! More swaps in the letterbox!!! This time my dishcloth swap run by the lovely Jodie at Jelly Wares!

Here is what the lovely Nara sent me:



Firstly my apologies. I had already started to unwrap the parcel, being the impatient being I am, then thought, oh camera, so I quickly tied the bow up, not very neat is it?
The dishcloths feel soooooo soft, I can't wait to use them. I love the heat pad too. It's a giant version of a doily that I make for my Lime Tree goodies but has been crocheted using a strand of each of the colours the dish cloths have been made from.
Eli loved the stars and we've already hung them on the tree.

Thanks again Nara. I can't wait to share what I made my recipient!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becci...I'm so glad you liked them!!!
    Wow...you have 4 kids like me!!!
    I will look forward to following your blog
    Nara x

    ReplyDelete