Thursday, January 19, 2012

Menu Planning 19th January ~ 1st February



Wow almost time to roll over to the second month of the year!!!
I haven't found anything that has inspired me to try a new main meal this fortnight! I can't believe it! I do have some new baking recipes that I'm hanging to try though!

This fortnight includes Australia Day!!!! We'll be having a yummy BBQ complete with lamb chops of course!

So on to this fortnights menu.

Thurs ~ Quiche
Fri ~ Sausages and veg
Sat ~ 20 minute Teriyaki Chicken and Rice (was so yum last fortnight we have to have it again)
Mon ~ Chow Mein
Tues ~ Chicken snitzels with mushie sauce
Wed ~ Ikea meatballs

Thurs ~ Australia Day BBQ
Fri ~ Marinated chicken and veg
Sat ~ Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
Sun ~ Roast Pork and veg
Mon ~ Beef Casserole
Tues ~ Easy dinner (eggs on toast that sort of thing)
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolignaise and garlic bread.

Baking:

Desserts:
Jelly Poke Cake
Pudding Poke Cake

Would love to see what's on your menu for this fortnight. Linky will be open until midnight wednesday 1st Feb.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Just wanted to let you know that I love your fortnightly menu plans - I admit that I do follow some of your recipe ideas for the fortnight. Great ideas re snack stations - I too on the weekend will be organising the pantry to accomodate some containers with snacks. Have a great weekend. Cheers, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Teriyaki Chicken and Rice. It's a favorite of ours too. I love that it's a set and forget it meal. Thanks for the shout out.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete