Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's in my purse???

Was just doing a little bit of blog hopping {read procrastinating folding the washing} and came across this most at A bowl full of lemons. I thought Cute quiz why not? You can take the quiz {here}

This is what the quiz said about me:

You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.

You are a low maintenance person. You can adapt to a variety of situations.

You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.

You are an organized and together person. You are competent and successful.

You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you.


I'd pretty much agree with that.



So what's in my bag you ask??





This is my handbag. Isn't it cute?
I bought this the last week at the Strandbags post christmas sale. I had a voucher form my birthday to use!


The inside of my handbag.
Purse, pouch {see below}, lippy and hand cream.

My cute purse. Loved the look of this purse and bought it at the sale with the handbag
but it's not very practical inside, think I'll be switching back to my other purse soon :(

In one of the front pockets I keep my calculator and Type pen, love that pen

A friend made me this little pouch for my purse.
We bartered actually I made facewashers and she sewed this.
I have tissues, soothers, tampons and panadol
Manage to squeeze it all in there. Saves having it floating around everywhere.

My diary of course!
I also throw in a bottle of chilled water as I head out the door.


So that's what's in my purse.
What's in yours???


Linking up with




TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Cute bag, but I lurve your diary, Becci!

    Mine is currently a very disorganised laptop sized bag that I pull the necessary stuff out of on the weekend to get me by. May even sit and tidy it out now. I have made a resolution to keep my phones (personal and work) in the side pocket so I no longer have fossick through the bottom and miss the call - Day 1 success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!! Great purse. :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a party button on my blog if you would like to share with others. :)

    Toni
    ABFOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My quizz said rather reserved and quiet, what the!! LOL. I have my purse, phone, santitiser spray, fold up bag, lip gloss, notepad, pen, small tape measure, mirror?? Lol, that's about it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My quiz answers: You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.
    You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.
    You are an organized and together person. You are competent and successful.
    You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.

    I use a little ziplock in my purse to hold a mini calculator, pen and highlighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOVE your diary!!! it is beautiful!!!
    and your bag is so cute, too!!!
    love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your diary is adorable!

    New follower from A Bowl Full of Lemons.

    Check out my purse. :)
    http://housekeepinginprogress.blogspot.com/2012/01/whats-in-my-purse.html

    ReplyDelete