Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Hooky Valentines

I saw this post over at Teacup Lane and knew I just had to give it a go for Valentines.
I don't normally decorate for Valentines but I'm hoping to get a bit festive this year. Hasn't happened much yet lol.

So here is my Valentines Dishcloth


Excuse the lighting. I tried to edit it but then the red showed up fuchsia so I left it.
The heart sits a little crooked on the cloth so I must have got things wrong a bit in the pattern but oh well.
It's still a bit cute.

Are you making anything decorative for Valentines Day??


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxox



2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on the Heart Dishcloth! It's very pretty. My 2nd one is better than my first one. Just takes a little practice. I'm thinking of trying a small throw in some soft yarns this summer. I'm glad I found this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy. I planned to make a potholder to match (with a lain back) but am running out of time. It's my sons 16th today so busy making cake and family dinner.

    ReplyDelete