Thursday, February 2, 2012

Menu Planning 2nd ~ 15th February



Wow february already!!

The other week I bought my third edition (but book #7) of the that's Life Reader Recipe cookbooks. I bought my first one (#5) when we were travelling back from our holiday along the Great Ocean Road for something to read when I didn't feel like crocheting. They're great books. Only $5.50 each and have over 120 recipes in them. I've tried a few already and they're great.
So this fortnight I am going to do a lot of baking form book #7.

But here is the rest of the menu

Thurs ~ Breakfast for dinner ~ Homemade Bacon and Egg Mcmuffins
Fri ~ Chicken snitzels with low fat creamy garlic prawns
Sat ~ Sausages and veg
Sun ~ Roast Chicken lunch
Mon  ~ Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
Tues ~ Chicken Pie Casserole
Wed ~ Beef Casserole

Thurs ~ Baked Chicken and veg
Fri ~ Ikea Meatballs and veg
Sat ~ Lamb chops and veg
Sun ~ Corned Beef
Mon ~ Randalls Birthday ~ Apricot Chicken and rice with Cruchie Boost Ice cream cake for dessert
Tues ~ Quiche
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise

Baking:
Yoghurt Apricot Cakes
Egg and Dairy free muesli slice
Savoury Scrolls
Spice Apple Yoghurt Cake
Chocolate Zucchini Loaf
Eggless Chocolate and Apple Cake

If these recipes are nice I'll be blogging them for sure.

Would love to see your menu plans, link them up belong and share away!!!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I saw and bought the that's life cookbook after reading your blog and after mentioning it to my mother in law, lost it to her! In return, she has made and put in our freezer 3 recipes out of it in the past week, plus 2 more she vegetarianised for my husband AND bought me a fresh copy (after splashing on the other one during cooking). Good deal I say. For the cost of a magazine, we now have a couple of weeks worth of meals in the freezer. We are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete