Thursday, March 1, 2012

Menu Plan 1st ~ 14th March



The Hot Dog Savouries that I made last fortnight were such a hit that I am making them again this fortnight.
The first day of autumn here in my part of the world and the weather has changed. So I am going to cook our first batch of soup for the season. I picked up some butternut pumpkin and sweet potato the other day rather cheap and I noticed in the sale catalogues that leeks are cheep too so pumpkin, sweet potato and leek soup mmmm.

Here's this fortnights menu:
Thurs ~ Chicken rolls and salad
Fri ~ Chop Casserole
Sat ~ Chicken parmy snitzels
Sun ~ Roast Pork
Mon ~ Baked Chicken
Tues ~ Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Leek soup
Wed ~ Sausage Rolls

Thurs ~ Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks
Fri ~ Marinated Chicken and veg
Sat ~ Home made Meat Pie and veg
Sun ~ Roast Chicken
Mon ~ Lasagne
Tues ~ Hot Dog Savouries
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread

Baking:
Apple and Rhubarb Crumble
Eggless Choc Apple Cake
Sugar free Date and Carrot Cake (double batch)
Anzac Slice
Rice Cream

Do you menu plan? Would love for you to share, please link up below

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Mmm, slow cooked lamb shanks... Think I need to go grab some lamb out of the freezer! xx

    ReplyDelete