Thursday, March 15, 2012

Menu Planning 15th ~ 28th March


Wow last fortnight went rather quick. Can't believe it's time to menu plan again.
Our freezers running a bit low and finances are a little tight so we don't want to do a meat buy until after Easter if we can help it. So a few cheaper meals have been thrown in this fortnight.

Thurs ~ Bacon and eggs
Fri ~ Sausages and veg
Sat ~ French Onion chicken casserole
Sun ~ Meat pie and veg
Mon ~ Roast Chicken
Tues ~ Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
Wed ~ Rissoles and veg

Thurs ~ Quiche
Fri ~ Sausage casserole
Sat ~ Speedway!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun ~ BBQ lunch for my friends birthday
Mon ~ Corned Beef
Tues ~ Chicken Snitzels and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise

Baking:
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do on the baking front. I do need to do some to take to Speedway to help us save some money on food but not sure what. Well other than Hot Dog Savouries, they have already been requested.

Do you menu plan? Would love to hear it?

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I do...if I dont have a menu on the fridge, I find it hard to make dinner..true....
    This week, same boat as you, want to limit spending so I will be going through what I have in the freezer..I think I may be pleasantly surprised by what I find in there..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropped in from Down to Earth, looks like I have just found another blog to get hooked on :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, just coming for a look on Rhonda's recommendation! YOur blog is excellent!

    ReplyDelete