Thursday, March 29, 2012

Menu Planning 29th March ~ 11th April


This fortnight brings us Easter! Do you have any family traditions for Easter? For us it's catching up with as much family as we can and having a Easter Egg hunt Sunday morning for the boys. I have also taken to baking Easter treats for Sunday and doing crafty things with the boys in the lead up to Easter.
This year we are having lunch with my in laws on Good Friday. MIL is cooking a roast goose and chicken and veg, I'll be taking a potato bake and some Easter cooking.
Sunday we'll have a morning tea at our place with my family.
I'll also be taking part in my first market on the Saturday! I'll be selling my hand crocheted facewashers and frubbies there. So if you are in the Port Elliot are on Easter Saturday pop up to the Fig Tree Market on The Strand 11am-3pm and say hi, would love to see you there.

Now for the menu plan:
Thurs ~ Chicken rolls
Fri ~ Sweet and Sour Pork and noodles
Sat ~ Pumpkin soup and homemade bread
Sun ~ Sausages and veg
Mon ~ Roast Chicken and veg
Tues ~ Quiche, baked spuds and salad
Wed ~ Creamy bacon pasta and Garlic Bread

Thurs ~ Fancy chicken (probably stuff some breast fillets with something)
Fri ~ Ham and veg soup (using the ham bone from Christmas)
Sat ~ Tuna Mornay
Sun ~ Chicken Snitzels and veg
Mon ~ Corned Beef and veg
Tues ~ Sausages and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread

Baking:
I'll be making my famous Chocolate Marshmallow Easter Cookies again this year, along with some Easter Nest Cupcakes and maybe an Easter Egg slice.

Would love to see your menus for this fortnight and also what Easter Goodies, food or not, you are creating this year. Linky below.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment