Thursday, April 26, 2012

Menu Plan 26th April ~ 9th May

{Pumpkin quiche and Twice baked stuffed potatoes}

This week I have tried to cut down the amount of meat we usually each thanks to a challenge laid down my Rhonda at Down To Earth. We love our meat, but eat far too much of it. My menu plan actually only has one meat free meal in it, but many are low meat meals and for the rest I will be cutting down on the serving size.

Thurs ~ Chicken/Ham rolls
Fri ~ Sausage Casserole
Sat ~ Lamb Shank soup
Sun ~ Meat pie and veg
Mon ~ Roast Pork
Tues ~ Crumbed Lamb chops and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise (double batch, will freeze half)

Thurs ~ Fried Rice and Chicken Wings
Fri ~ Tomato Soup and Cheese Toasties
Sat ~ Pumpkin Soup and homemade bread
Sun ~ Corned Beef and veg
Mon ~ Apricot Chicken, rice and veg (big batch, will freeze some)
Tues ~ Pumpkin Quiche
Wed ~ Steak sandwiches

Baking:
I haven't been doing much baking of late. Just haven't felt like it, which is not like me. But the cooler weather is here now and I have baked 2 cakes this week!
So I am contemplating making:
Apple Scrolls
Savoury scrolls
Anzac biscuits

There have been some great meal ideas for the 50% less meat challenge over at the forum too.

Would love to see what you are cooking this fortnight too :)

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment