Monday, May 7, 2012

Let's Get Organised Wk18 ~ Laundry Cupboards

How'd we all go with our washing machines last week?

This week we are going to tackle our Laundry Cupboards.

This weeks missions:
~ Declutter your laundry cupboards
~ Dispose of unwanted items safely
~ Make a list of what items you need to replentish or are running low
~ Wipe down and cobweb your clothesline 
~ Throw out any broken pegs and decide if you need to buy some new ones, add them to your shopping list NOW if you do.

I have three Laundry Cupboards. Don't stress they aren't all big ones.
Firstly is the one under the basin, I only house buckets here.
Secondly, the previous owners thought it a good idea to place a bathroom cabinet on the wall above the washing machine. The iron sits on top. Inside are laundry bags, some old soap holders I used to use and my washing machine manual. Much handier to have it here than having to find it in the filing cabinet when an error message occurs.
Lastly is my big double door cupboard. Top shelf has bits n pieces and less often used cleaners like turps, metho, cloudy ammonia and the like.
Next shelf is my washing powder and soap making supplies.
The rest of the shelves are for stockpiling.
I need to give this a minor clean up and write a list of what else I would like to stock pile.

Would love to see some pics of your laundry cupboards! Feel free to link up below.

I'll be back later in the week with my Homemade Washing Powder.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee, an easy one for me this week as I only have open shelves in the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becci
    You have inspired me today to get the washing and powder done and made.I find doing these small things ,make my life run so much smoother. thanks for all your inspireing

    ReplyDelete