Thursday, May 24, 2012

Menu Plan 24th May ~ 6th June


Thought I'd take a bit of a wander back through some of my old menu plans for some inspiration this fortnight. Will hopefully have a few new recipe up over this next fortnight too.

Thurs ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise Bake and Garlic Bread {can cook this before I got shopping and leave instructions to heat up in the oven ready for when I get home}
Sat ~ Chicken, Veg and Noodle soup
Sun ~ Corned Beef and veg with onion sauce
Mon ~ Teriyaki and Chicken Rice
Tues ~ Chop Casserole
Wed ~ Homemade Pizzas

Thurs ~ Homemade KFC Drumsticks and veg
Fri ~ Parmy meatloaf and veg
Sat ~ Pumpkin soup and bread
Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg
Mon ~ Fried Rice and Chicken Wings
Tues ~ Special Baked Beans
Wed ~ Boscaiola style pasta and garlic bread


Baking:
~ Homemade Devon
~ Choc Poke Cake
~ Choc Syrup
~ Jelly cups
~ Fake Packet Cookie mixes
~ Milo biscuits


Do you menu plan? Would love to see it! Link up below if you blog of feel free to add it to our Facebook Wall.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love that you make 'homemade' KFC! I bet it tastes better than the original and so much healthier too!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough our 16yo works at KFC. But I will be making my own

      Delete