Saturday, May 5, 2012

Room of Shame Progress Days 2 & 3

I was hoping that this room would be completely done by now, but you know, life happened.

You can see my orginal Shame post here.

I actually did Day 2 last week, or maybe the week before? But forgot to post about it so here is Day 2 &3 :)

Day 2 I decided to tackle the cube shelf unit. I've done all of it now except the bottom shelf. But that won't take long.

Here it is before:


and after:

I had to go buy more boxes, and unbelieveably I still need more.
I sorted out my papers into Manufacturer (will show you that another time). My OTP stuff is spilling out of the basket! Need to start doing some I think.

Now for todays effort.
I thought I'd start with my round table and then hopefully get the bench done too.

Before:
Thought I had taken close up pic of the desk areas, ooops, but you can get the general idea form this pic.

After:
 This isn't as clear as it should be, but I'm using this desk to sort out on


When I get some more storage boxes the rest of the stuff on the bench can go


I'm pretty happy with what I managed to do in just over an hour. Must get those boxes in the next couple of days, then I can move onto the last bench!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Vinnies is helping me declutter, I just put it in boxes and take it to them.. :).....
    Looking good, little bits at a time, and one bag at a time for me..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Single Mum I can't afford all the storage boxes/baskets from the shops. Does anyone have some cheaper ideas?

    ReplyDelete