Monday, June 4, 2012

Let's Get Organised Wk 22 ~ Re-evaluation

I thought this week we'd re-evaluate our mail stations that we created earlier in the year.

This weeks missions:
~ Re-evaluate your mail station
~ Make any adjustments that are needed
~ Catch up on some filing

My mail station is working pretty well. But I do have lots of bits n pieces that need dealing with, so I'll be sorting through those.
Also to continue along with last weeks mission lets work on sorting through that filing if needed.


I'd love to hear how yours is going. Is it working well? Did it need tweaking? Link up below or post away on the BDB Facebook Wall.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. can you give a link to the original post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have edited the post to show the link now, thanks Sarah

      Delete