Monday, August 6, 2012

Let's Get Organised Wk 30 ~ Sideboard

In our dining room we have a lovely wooden hutch. Some people have sideboards, or a corner decorative table or something else that always tends to be a dumping ground for odds and ends.

This weeks missions:
~ Declutter your hutch/sideboard/table
~ Find a solution for frequently dumped items

Our hutch tends to stay fairly clear most of the time. Occasionally I'll pop something there to be returned to someone as it's right near our main entrance and I'll see it as I head to the car or as people come over.
The one thing that often gets dumped there is my LTC orders. I need to find a solution to those this week.

I would love to see your before and after pics. Just upload your blog post below or post your pics to the BDB Facebook Wall.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. In our house its the kitchen bench!!!! The mail gets put there..Hubby comes home from work and puts his lunch box and empties his pockets..all goes on the bench...DRIVES ME MAD but its seems to be a magnet for EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a dining room in our house and then we could have a sideboard. In our house its the kitchen table which gets like this! Its so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete