Thursday, August 2, 2012

Menu Planning 2nd ~ 15th August


Wow last fortnight seemed to fly by. Maybe it was the excitement of Ethans birthday that did it???
This fortnight I have the second and final market for the Dew Family Fundraiser. So I'll be baking my little heart out for that. Will still be giving a few new baking recipes a go though, well at least that's the plan!

Thurs ~ Corned Beef (can pop it on in the morning and will be ready when I get home from shopping in the arvo)
Fri ~ Easy dinner
Sat ~ Quiche and veg
Sun ~ Lamb roast and veg
Mon ~ Homemade KFC Crispy strips with sweet sauce and fried rice
Tues ~ Marinated Chicken Steaks and veg
Wed ~ Sausage Rolls (Eli's request)

Thurs ~ Pork Loin Chops and veg
Fri ~ Homemade Chicken Snitzels and veg
Sat ~ Shepherds Pie (will make the day before so I can just reheat when I get home from the market)
Sun ~ Roast Pork and veg
Tues ~ Savs in Bread
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread

Baking:
Other than market baking


Do you menu plan? Would love for you to share. Pop the link to your blog page (not home page) below or pop it up on the BDB Facebook Wall.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becci what sort of piping bag do you use as mentioned in your sausage roll recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya
      I have used a couple of different ones. The one I used for years was a cloth one I bought from a kitchen shop somewhere. When that finally split I bought some of those disposable ones you get from the supermarket and they worked fine but don't last.
      So when I made them last I didn't have any piping bags left so I just spooned it on. Was actually less hassle that messing with a piping bag so will probably just do that from now on

      Delete