Monday, September 10, 2012

Let's Get Organised Wk35 ~ Bathroom Cabinets

The rest of this month we will be working in the bathroom.

Your missions this week:
~ Clean out your bathroom cabinets
~ Thoroughly clean your cabinets inside and out
~ Throw out any out of date products, or half used products that you don't use
~ Consider regifting unused products or make plans to use them
~ Write a shopping list for items you need
~ Think about your storage and space and how you could make better use of it

The bathroom in one area I have been wanting to get done in quite a while. My The top of my cabinet is crammed with various bits, my makeup is in a ziplock bag! and nothing is much organised.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this thanks Bec. I noticed the inside of the cabinet has whitish stuff, I hope it's not mould.

    ReplyDelete