Thursday, September 27, 2012

Menu Plan 27th Sept ~ 10th October

Special Baked Beans

This fortnight I am getting back into making a concerted effort to stockpile again. The small stockpile I did have has been dwindled down quite a bit over the last couple of months. I have no flour or sugar in the pantry! So not like me!! I do have a few jars of pasta sauce though :)

This fortnights menu:
Thurs ~ Sausages and veg
Fri ~ Crumbed Lamb chops and veg
Sat ~ Special Baked Beans
Sun ~ Corned Beef, veg and onion sauce
Mon ~ Quiche and salad
Tues ~ Crispy Coated Breast patties, veg and mushie gravy {new product at butchers}

Thurs ~ Lamb stew 
Fri ~ Honey Baked Chicken
Sat ~ BBQ!! first of the season!
Sun ~ Roast Chicken
Mon ~ Meat pie and veg
Tues ~ Baked spud for me fish fingers for the kids
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread

Baking
~ Butter Cake, want to try the food colours I bought in the buttercream icing
~ Fruit Cake
~ Banana Oatmeal Cups with Choc Chips (minus the choc, plus sultanas to keep the Kindy happy) {new recipe}

What's on your menu this fortnight???


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yum Becci...sounds wonderful...a lot of my favorites there...i have to get back to posting my menus so i can link up!

    ReplyDelete