Saturday, October 6, 2012

Daylight Savings!



I LOVE Daylight Savings!

I LOVE the fact that the sun isn't up at 5am, along with the kids.
I LOVE that I have more daylight at the end of the day to potter in the garden at the end of a hot day or head to the beach for a swim.

The weeks leading up to Daylight Savings drive me mad. The kids waking with the sun, despite a heavy blind, urgh!

I know many people don't like it but I LOVE it! Yeah it takes a week to get used to it but that's a small price to pay I feel.

The start of Daylight Savings is also a good time to check your smoke alarms. Please make sure they are in good working order and replace your batteries too.

Make sure you turn to clocks FORWARD an hour before you go to bed tonight, or at 2am sunday morning.


Do you like Daylight Savings?



Take Care
Becci
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more..I love it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Daylight Savings here!! Kinda glad we don't have it though!! It's still light till 6:30 as it is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took a lot of adjusting when we moved back to NSW for two years, I didn't know if i should praise it or hate it. Glad I don't have in now though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it also. My body clock has already adjusted, I just need the clocks to get in sync.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Becci I forgot momentarily you are NOT in the US and was thinking oh it's daylight savings already!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete