Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing Me :)


Thought I might start off Blogtober with a bit of an introduction to me and Becci's Domestic Bliss.

My name is Becci. I live in Port Elliot with my lovely fiance Brian and 3 of our four boys aged 16, 4 and 3. Our eldest is 19 and lives with his girlfriend.
I love to be domestic, it really gives me a sense of accomplishment. Part of me dreams of being a 50's housewife, but I have this little 70's feminist pixie that likes to whisper in my ear too. That can cause a little confusion but I am slowly finding a balance between the two.

Originally I started BDB as a way of sharing my recipes, my domestic life and pursuits and my crafting. Boy has it grown!
Late last year a few friends asked me to start challenging them to declutter and clean their homes and so our Let's Get Organised missions were born.

I have lots of things planned for BDB next year. I'm a little nervous but very excited too. Can't wait to share them with you in the new year.

Are you taking part in Blogtober?? Would love to follow you, just pop your link along with your comment!


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, have signed up for Blogtober also are reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask how you got a recipes tab at the top of your blog? I need to do the same. Ta, Stacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are in Blogger Overview. There is a list on the lefthand side that says posts, comments, stats etc.
      Click on Pages, each page is a tab :)
      Hope that helps you.
      Going to go have a looky at your blog

      Delete
  3. Lovely to meet you Becci. And delighted that you're joining us for Blogtoberfest12.
    Sounds like some very exciting things are coming to this space in the not-too-distant future.
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I'm rather excited about it all

      Delete
  4. And your bestest bud is some freak named Barb! Love ya little buddy :)

    ReplyDelete