Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tunisian :)

Yesterday I thought I'd give Tunisian crochet a go. I played with it years ago and liked it but this time I thought I'd try a dishcloth with it.


I love how it turned out.
I missed a couple of stitches and the edging scallops aren't even but I was just playing really.
Going to start another project tonight using a different stitch. Will be a christmas present so will only be able to show you sneaks.


Have you tried Tunisian crochet before? Would love to see your work.




Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely beautiful Becci! I have have very limited crochet skills :) I LOVE the scalloped edging very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Bec. The Tunisian knitted stitch looks very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Tunisian crochet before. I guess there are tutorials on YouTube, I might have a look. It looks like a nice stitch.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becci, that's gorgeous! I MUST get better at knitting and crochet - I just love seeing what you make - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete