Thursday, November 22, 2012

Menu Plan 22nd November ~ 5th December

{Potato Pie ~ recipe coming soon}

Our second to last frugal fortnight! Starting to get a little tired of the same meals over and over.
But I did make the most scrumptious Potato Pie the other night. I'll be recreating it again this week, but using mince instead of gravy beef and will work out a recipe for it. This week I sort of winged it.
I haven't been making too many desserts or baking either. Had quite a few bar cakes in the freezer so we've been eating those with some custard for dessert when we've felt like it.
Found a few recipes that I like the look of that use Quinoa. I've never used it before or tasted it. Will check out the price of it this week and if it's not too expensive for our current budget I'll make a few new things with it this fortnight.

Thurs ~ Pasta Carbonara
Sat ~ Baked Spuds
Sun ~ Meatloaf
Mon ~ Tuna Mornay Bake
Tues ~ Snitzels and veg
Wed ~ Pizza {extra baked for lunch boxes}

Fri ~ Fried Rice and Marinated Chicken Wings
Sat ~ Sausages and veg
Sun ~ Potato Pie
Mon ~ Fish fingers
Tues ~ Omelettes
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise

Do you menu plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Becci your potato pie looks scrumptious. I'll look forward to you posting your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I'm looking forward to the recipe as well :)

    ReplyDelete