Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy-New-Year-2013-01_zpsf65290e4

I would like to wish everyone of my readers a Happy New Year and to thank you all for reading and supporting me through 2012.
I have been blown away by how popular my little space has become.
I have some rather exciting things happening next year. Firstly I will be blogging 5 days a week. Each day with a different theme too.
But first I am going on a little restorative holiday with my family. I won't have computer access while I'm away but I'll be back into full swing blogging from the 14th, maybe even a little sooner.
Hope you like what I have in store for you all next year.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR Becci!

    Looking forward to following your blog in the new year, cant wait to see what you have in store :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same to you and your family Bec.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Becci...thought that I would come by to visit your "little space" and say thank you for welcoming me to the Down to Earth forum. Wishing you a blessed New Year! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri (From Kansas in the USA)

    ReplyDelete