Thursday, December 6, 2012

Menu Plan 6th ~ 19th December


This will be my last Menu Plan for this year. Next fortnight includes christmas and we take a rather relaxed approach to meals over that time. After New Year we'll be taking a bit of a break too so no real menu plan.
Once we are back on board I'll be posting my Retrospective Menu Plan each Monday. We'll have a linky party each week too, where I'd love for you to share your menu plans.

Thurs ~ Pasta Alfredo and Garlic Bread
Fri ~ Chow Mein 
Sat ~ Hamburgers
Sun ~ Omelettes
Mon ~ Sausage Parmys and veg
Tues ~ Stroganoff Mince, rice and veg
Wed ~ Pizza

Thurs ~ Quiche and Smashed Spuds
Fri ~ Easy dinner
Sat ~ Fried Rice and Chicken Wings
Sun ~ Rissoles and veg
Mon ~ Sausages and veg
Tues ~ Chops and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread

Baking:
Well I actually don't quite know what I am going to bake.
I need some chocolate cake in the freezer and some cookies wouldn't go astray.
Have fallen off the baking bandwagon a little oops.

Desserts:
I have plenty of orange and lemon cakes in the freezer that I need to start using up. So looks like lots of cake and custard for dessert.

Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share, just fill in the Linky tool below

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment