Friday, December 28, 2012

My One Little Word and 2013 Goals

This year I didn't have a word to get me through the year. I did miss it. I wasn't going to have one for 2013 either. I thought having my goals was going to be enough. But as I thought more and more about my goals I heard a little whisper. That whisper was ...


GROW

When I think about my goals for the coming year I look at many different aspects of my life. I then think of a couple of different goals I wish to make in those areas. Sometimes I can only think of one, some areas I have heaps of goals.

These are my goals for 2013 {minus a couple of very personal ones}

Simple Living Goals
~ Put my compost scraps into the green recycling bin
~ Sew napkins
~ Sew hankies
~ Grow and use water kefir to aid our health
~ Make some soft cheeses and yoghurt form scratch

Relationships
~ Contact friends more
~ Spend more 1:1 time with the boys
~ Don't yell so much
~ Have fun more

Kids Development
~ Set aside time each week to work on ABC and 123 development, handwriting skills too
~ Do one craft activity a week

Housekeeping
~ Keep up with the Zone work
~ Add pretty touches

Craft
~ Complete boys blankets
~ Work on kids crafts
~ Start our blanket
~ Crochet a jumper for Ethan
~ Scrapbook one page a week
~ Sew boys pyjamas and pyjama bags

Health
~ Walk 5-6 days a week
~ Strength training 2 times a week
~ Build our immunity through kefir and other health foods

Blogging
~ Blog 5 days per week



Do you set yourself Goals for the coming year? Would love to hear about them?


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great Becci! Can't wait to follow along with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee that's a great list Becci, I haven't thought too much about my goals for 2013 yet. Organisation is what I will be working on! My house is a lot quieter now, so hopefully I can start planning. I need peace and quiet for a while to gather my thoughts :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xox all so sensible and achievable
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete