Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu Plan 21st January


This week I managed to stockpile a bit of meat! I went shopping on friday morning instead of thursday as it was 42C on thursday and only 22C on friday. I found heaps of stuff marked down. I bought as much as I could. So happy to have a bit of extra in the freezer!!!

Mon ~ Chorizo Pasta {a bit of an experiment that turned out awesome}
Tues ~ French Onion Chicken Casserole and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Thurs ~ Chicken Salad Rolls
Fri ~ Zucchini and Carrot Quiche, Chippie Spuds and Salad
Sat ~ Fried Rice and Marinated Chicken Wings
Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg

I haven't planned any baking yet, been a bit slack, but I do need to start making some things for the kids lunchboxes. Check my Facebook page for when I do bake :) 

Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below

Linking up with
The Organised Housewife

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment