Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan 28th January


2013_0125Jan20130004_zps0e82bada photo 2013_0125Jan20130004_zps0e82bada.jpg
{recipe coming soon}

This weeks menuplan got changed around a little.
Thursday was rather hot so I decided that I wouldn't make a lasagna and heat up the house, that we'd have a BBQ at the beach instead. That meant that we used the lamb chops we had planned for Australia Day though, but oh well.
I attempted to make the lasagna on saturday. I hadn't made my own pasta before and I complete failed at it. So pasta bake it was instead.
Will try again another day.

Mon ~ Sausage Casserole and veg
Tues ~ Drumstick Casserole
Wed ~ Homemade Pizza
Thurs ~ BBQ at the beach
Fri ~ Marinated Chicken and veg
Sat ~ Pasta bake
Sun ~ Corned Beef and veg with onion sauce

Baking:
Anzac Cake

Do you menu plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment