Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thoughtful Thursdays ~ My Motto


I thought I'd share one of the mottos that I live my life by.
Some people have been taken aback when I first say this to them, then they realise that it's true.
So if you are finding something difficult to do, step back and think of this.
Sometimes when we can't accomplish something there are genuine obstacles in our way, but more often than not that obstacle is us.

What motto helps you through your life?? Feel free to link up your posts below
Please link back to Beccis Domestic Bliss and make sure your posts are relative to our theme.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great one, Becci! Mine are:

    1. The right thing is usually the hard thing

    2. What you think about, you bring about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My motto has always been "if its meant to be, its up to me!"

    ReplyDelete