Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIP Wednesdays

2013_0130Jan20130001_zps6d45d749 photo 2013_0130Jan20130001_zps6d45d749.jpg

Some 100% cotton facewashers I have been busy hooking up lately.
Lots of girl colours to add in the next couple of weeks too.
These will be for sale via the Lime Tree Creations Facebook page hopefully at the end of the month.
Lots of other goodies to come too.

Do you have a crafty project you have been working on this week?
Then link it up below, I just ask that you link to your blog post and not your home page and post a link back to here.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. OH I would love to be able to knit dishclothes for my family.

    I have been making handmade decorations for my Christmas tree next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an impressive stack of cloths. I've become addicted crocheted pincushions. Now to find some friends who might like one.
    Just found your blog via the Down to earth forum.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete