Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ripple CAL @ One Crafty Mumma!

Mel at One Crafty Mumma is just loving crocheting ripple blankets at the moment so she's running a very casual Ripple-a-long!

 photo 2012_0909September20120005.jpg

This is a recent ripple blanket that I have made. It's actually more of a Van Dyke pattern really. Van Dyke is more like a chevron pattern whereas the ripple has softer peaks and troughs. But it really doesn't matter what pattern you use.

Unfortunately I have so many projects on the go at the moment that I'm not taking part in the Ripple-a-long but would dearly love to play along if there is a future one.

If you's love to take part it's not too late. Just head on over to the One Crafty Mumma blog or FaceBook page and check it out!


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh Becci. That's a beautiful blanket. I'm a bit the same. I'd love to join up but have a few other things on at the moment. (Its also a bit hot for crocheting still here in Qld.)

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, what a wonderful blanket !! I would love to join in the fun, but have other projects going on at the moment. Maybe I can squeeze it in. I have no crochet project in my basket at the moment ; )
    Have a wonderful day and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Mel has worked out how many rows she needs to do and the divided that my how ever many weeks, so she knows how much to accomplish each week. Maybe working it out like that might make it seem more doable?

      Delete
  3. Hi Becci, I have had a mental note, since I began my ripple, to seek out a peakier more chevron like design for future hooking. thanks for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete