Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

This week I am grateful for

~ a change to the cool weather for a while after all the heat we've had
~ family and friends, nothing else is more precious
~ the support and love that has been sent our way after we had to have our loved 17yo blue heeler put down this week
~ that my boys are fit and healthy despite an emergency trip to the dentist also this week
~ having a craft that I can express myself in, and that I can take it pretty much anywhere


What are you grateful for this week?

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh Becci I am sorry to hear about your dear old dog. My husband and I had to make that awful decision about a month ago. Our dear old dog had been very sick and our lovely local Vet did a home visit because the poor old fella was in such pain we could not move him without causing him more pain. Turns out he had several collapsed vertebrae in his neck and also he had a stroke. It is surely one of the hardest decisions we make for our fur-kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful that I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to visit Becci in real life, even if it's not as often as I would like. Love you, little buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thoughts. Wow, your dog was so old, how sad for you. I bet you have lots of lovely memories of your old mate to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELy post! I am grateful for sunny days that melt the snow, wonderful deals at the market, a baby boy to start my day with a cuddle and little girls to fill my days with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to be grateful for. Family and friends are the most important. A roof over your head and food on the table is also something I am very grateful for.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete