Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesdays

 photo 2013_0217Feb20130001_zps8e5b6e14.jpg

Remember the siberian crochet dishcloth I was working on?
Well it's finished.
I didn't bother blocking it seeing as it was going tobe used as a dish cloth straight away.
Took me about 3 nights to do, it's very slow going.
I love the final outcome. It makes a wonderfully thick cloth.
But due to the amount of time it takes I don't think I'll be making too many of them.

Do you have a crafty project you'd like to share?
Link up below, remembering to link back here to BDB

Take Care
Becci
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. It turned out very nice Becci. You did a wonderful job in this cloth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becci, I'm a new follower and love your blog. I love to crochet and knit too. Your dish cloth looks wonderful. I love the colour !!
    I made a few myself and I can work better with the thinner ones. Wringing out the thick ones hurts my hands, so I think I will stick with the thinner ones too ; )
    I'm working on a knitted beanie for my son at the moment. He loves to wear those.
    I will be back for a visit soon.
    Hugs from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello becci,
    your dish cloth looks wonderful. Beautiful colour,I love it.You did a wonderful job!!!
    Blessings from Germany,
    Regina



    ReplyDelete