Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Planning Monday

 photo 2013_0228Feb20130001_zpsea89773b.jpg
{Pasta Alfredo}

This week I finally managed to get some baking done!! I have some very healthy snacks in the freezer for the kids lunch boxes and some not so healthy snacks for us to eat.

This weeks menu looked like this:

Mon ~ Hot Ham and Cheese Rolls
Tues ~ Homemade Mac n Cheese
Wed ~ Roast Pork and veg
Thurs ~ Pasta Alfredo
Fri ~ Asian Inspired Omelettes
Sat ~ Swedish Meatballs {new recipe - delish}
Sun ~ leftover meatballs

Baking:
Jam Crumble Slice {recipe from a friend}
Homemade Wheat Thins {yummy but will be playing with this recipe}
Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Muffins {I added lots of goodness to this recipe too}
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cups {I played with this recipe too}

Just occurred to me that I tweaked nearly every recipe I baked this weekend.
I reduce the amount of sugar in the first two recipes.
I didn't do anything to the Wheat Thins but plan to add some other flavours to the recipe next time.
I reduced the amount of oats by half a cup in the breakfast muffins and replaced it with linseed meal.
I switched out half the oats for quinoa flakes in the Banana Oatmeal Cups and added craisins instead of choc chips.


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share?
Remember to link back to BDB from your blog post :)

I'm linking up with:
The Organised Housewife


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love your menu plan Becci...i have been so slack with it lately! Ylou have been baking up a storm!!

    ReplyDelete