Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Planning Monday

{Nanna's BBQ Pattie Hamburgers}

This week had been rather warm and very humid. Temperature only sitting around the 30C mark, but feeling much hotter due to the humidity. Very unusual weather for March. Technically it's Autumn!
We have hot weather again for the next three days then some respite for the few after that. I really hope that that is the end of it. I am craving some cooler weather.
I don't mind summer but it really annoys me in the cooking department.
Luckily my plan for the last week didn't really get messed up at all.

Mon ~ Corned Beef and veg with onion sauce
Tues ~ Chicken snitzels and veg
Wed ~ Nannas BBQ Pattie Hamburgers
Thurs ~ Marinated Chicken pieces and veg
Fri ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise {was meant to me spaghetti and meatballs but I had a busy day sorting out the kitchen}
Sat ~ Bacon, eggs and chips {was meant to be quiche and chips but too hot to have the oven going}
Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg {finally a slightly cooler day!}

Baking:
No baking done due to the heat but I did make an awesome chocolate mousse from coconut milk that I will blog about tomorrow. My new addiction :)


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share
Please link up below using the linky tool, remembering to link back here so others can share too :)

I'm linking up with:
The Organised Housewife


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. The hamburger looks so delicious. You have some wonderful meals planned !! I Always make a list for the whole week too, trying to make it as varied as possible. It is a great help with grocery shopping.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your menu plan this week! Thinking I might steal a few of those ideas. Thanks Becci xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love recipes from Nanna, thanks for linking up Becci!

    ReplyDelete