Friday, April 19, 2013

BelVita Breakfast Biscuits {Sponsored Post}


 photo 2013_0412Feb20130002_zps78a46512.jpg

I was recently asked to review the new Cranberry belVita Breakfast Biscuits by Product Talk by Nuffnang.


 photo 2013_0415Feb20130001_zps745093c1.jpg
I quickly ate a couple with some yoghurt for brekky before we headed out the door.

I was interested to try this product as a mum. I know I am pretty slack when it comes to getting breakfast for myself plus Ethan, my 4yo, hates to have breakfast early which causes trouble on kindy mornings.


 photo 2013_0412Feb20130006_zps1f521e80.jpg
Ethan enjoyed his on the walk to kindy.

We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and belVita Breakfast Biscuits can help, offering a delicious and easy way to fuel busy mornings. It's also the only biscuit that is scientifically shown to deliver 4 hours of sustained energy release.


 photo 2013_0412Feb20130003_zps373a6c1e.jpg 
I packed some in Eli snack box when we went shopping. Along with some fruit and yoghurt.

 photo 2013_0412Feb20130010_zps70c1fbc7.jpg
Eli enjoyed eating his while I did the shopping.


BelVita Breakfast biscuits are specially designed for todays breakfast, made with five wholegrains, low GI, rich in cereals and a source of fibre. Combining belVita Breakfast with a low fat latte or yoghurt and a piece of fruit provides a balanced breakfast and each serve is individually wrapped making it is easy to control portion size and enjoy at home, on the road or at work.


 photo 2013_0412Feb20130012_zps9277c11a.jpg 
I sat with a cuppa tea and a couple of Cranberry belVita Breakfast Biscuits for afternoon tea. Certainly got me through that afternoon slump!

I also noted that each little pack of four biscuits contained between 32-35gs carbs per pack. Perfect for those watching their carbs especially my friends with Gestational Diabetes.

I've thought of so many other ways I can incorporate this yummy biscuits into our day.
* with a mug of milo for breakfast
* pop a packet in your handbag incase you, or the children get hungry
* crush and use as a cheesecake base
* as a healthy option for party bags

There are 5 tasty flavours to try including the new Cranberry variant, Honey & Nut with choc chip, Milk & Cereals, Crunchy Oats, and Fruit & Fibre.


I thoroughly enjoyed trial this product, hope you try them too.

I was provided with one box of Cranberry belVita Breakfast Biscuits for this review, opinions are my own.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am not a huge fan of commercial made biscuits, however I will vouch for these ones. I take immunosuppressant medication once a week, the following day or two I am often unwell and off most foods, these little breakfast biscuits have been amazing. They are easy to eat, tasty and surprisingly filling. I buy the Milk and Cereals flavor by the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becci, I believe we have biscuits like that too here in The Netherlands. They go under another brand name ( Liga), but they look the same and I really like them. My daughter used to take them to school and my husband and I ate them while drinking coffee. Very nutritional !!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becci, we use these biscuits when my children have after school activities during our normal dinner time. So the have their normal afternoon tea and when they are at their activity, they have these biscuits as a second snack, to keep those hunger pangs at bay, until they come home later for their dinner. Perfect!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the 'plain' one of these. I'm guessing its the milk and cereal flavour Wendy mentioned above. They are yummy and handy to eat on the school run if you haven't eaten before its time to leave. If you put them in your handbag, backpack, nappy bag etc I advise to put them in a hard container.. the ones I had in the front pocket of my back pack for 'just in case' were crumbs hahaha, silly me!

    ReplyDelete